Need Vehicle Registration or License Plates? 

New Redwood Insurance Services is licensed and bonded with the California Department of Motor Vehicles to provide Registration Services. We can issue License Plates, Vehicle Registration Stickers and Titles instantly.

Registration Services:

  • Vehicle Registration Renewals
  • Title / Pink Slip
  • Replacement of Lost Titles, Stickers, License Plates or Registration Cards
  • Vessel Stickers and OHV (off highway vehicles) Stickers
  • Pay your Parking Tickets or Toll Tickets
  • Out of State Transfers
  • Change of Ownership

Renew your vehicles registration today.