Get your FREE
Don’t spend hours shopping around for the right
coverages. We will find you the right policy to fit
your needs and budget.
Get your FREE
Commercial Auto Insurance
As a Business owner, it is important to protect your company from any liability issues that may arise. Commercial Auto Insurance can help pay for accidents in your business vehicle. From theft and collisions, to lawsuits and medical expenses. Covering your employees while they are driving the business vehicles will help keep your business and employees safe from risks on the road.
Whether you own an ice cream truck or a trucking company, New Redwood Insurance Services can find coverage for new endeavors and high risk businesses.
When you hire us, we work for you, not for the insurance companies.
Multiple Vehicle Discount
Multiple Policy Discount
Good Driver Discount
Anti-Theft Devices Discount
Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS) Discount
New Vehicle Safety Discount
Defensive and Driver Training Course Discount
Frequently Asked Commercial Auto Insurance Questions
What is Commercial Auto Insurance?
What does Commercial Auto Insurance cover?
A Commercial Auto Insurance policy may vary based on the insurance company and the coverage amounts (limits) you choose. Some types of coverages are already included in the commercial auto policy while other options may be purchased and added as an “endorsement.”
Typical coverages that may be included:
- Liability for property damage and bodily injury to others
- Out of State bodily injury occurrence
- Medical expenses and lost wage coverage for personal injury to you, your employed drivers, or passengers
- Comprehensive and Collision coverage
- Medical payment coverage
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist
- Non-owned auto coverage while renting or borrowing a vehicle for you or your employees
- Liability for loading and unloading
- Temporary transportation while your commercial vehicle is repaired
- Towing and labor costs
When Do I Need Commercial Auto Insurance?
A Commercial Auto policy could be needed if you or employees use the vehicle to for the following functions:
- Haul business equipment in the vehicle
- Carry flammable or any hazardous material
- Transporting business used housekeeping supplies/ equipment
- Using or hauling cranes, plow, or winch
- Delivering any food, goods, or newspapers
- Trucking and freight transportation
- Transporting people as a service
- Advertising your business on your vehicle